jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

The final blog

Good evening,

Throughout my entire first session of college, I have been given the task of writing blog posts with a variety of topics concerning my EMSB internship. After three incredible months, my blogs will cease because this will be my final entry and it will contain the following : my final thoughts on my internship, my gradual development as a language learner, the results regarding my goals set in the beginning and finally, my recommendations to future students.

                         Firstly, I will remain in debt of gratitude for being allowed of having such a mouth-opening internship.Being able to work in a school board is the ultimate learning ground for language. During my internship, I had the chance to learn about several schools on the island of Montreal, a good some of the English culture present in this city and a little bit on basic computer knowledge.This allowed me to progress as a more enriched person regarding culture and vocabulary. I was being surrounded of people who were always there to help me in any way and made me grow exponentially in the inside. 

Evolution of English

As mentioned in my previous post, I feel that I have enhance my speaking skills and vocabulary.I feel more comfortable talking a person properly than talking in a vulgar and informal way.

Goals completed ?

Have my goals been accomplished ? The answer is partially.Yes I have definitely learned an incredible amount of knowledge regarding culture like politeness, but it is mostly in the vocabulary goal that I did not complete. I had much anticipation about becoming a sophisticated speaker that I ended up being slightly disappointed.Nevertheless, Rome was not built in one day, therefore I technically have accomplished my vocabulary goal but it is still under process. 

My recommendations

For those who wish to have an impeccable internship, I believe that the EMSB is the definition of perfect for English learning. I recommend this internship to those who demand improving their speaking skills and general culture knowledge.

Famous last words

To conclude, I have shared my complete thoughts and observations on this blog website. What I wished to take away with me ? Knowledge,because knowledge is priceless.

                       
this said,

Farewell

Saul-Alberto Rojas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario